Friday, January 16, 2009

Only ONE YEAR LEFT to:

use his ipod (upon which I have deleted all his songs and uploaded mine)... what? My ipod is lost. This was the budget friendly way to have all the joys of an ipod and not pay for it!

use his laptop...upon which I have added thousands of pictures, photoshop cs, and millions of kb's of primary records.

enjoy his redecorated and over girlified bedroom- with the bed and nightstand, duvet covers, pillow cases, and lamps he's never seen (love ikea, yes I do!) I know that when he returns he'll want something more mannish. At least I hope he will. It's a veritable flower paradise in there!

write 52 Sunday afternoon e-mails trying to come up with interesting, clever, and witty things that have happened in a week where all we did was school/work/church/home... When we have done something noteworthy or exciting, trying to make it sound fun, but not TOO fun.

Appreciate the opportunity he has to set aside the common worries of young adulthood, and instead focus on serving his Heavenly Father.

I hope the year just SPEEDS by! For me, that is. I think he's hoping for slow-motion.

1 comment:

dontnoy said...

This is so cute and sweet. A different way to look at it.