Monday, February 2, 2009

Tagged....

by my sister-in-law (see no time to shower blog at right)

Something I want to see:
The warrior sculpture guys in China
Moscow

Something that inspires me:
Beautiful music- can be any type.

Something that makes me angry:
When children are hurt

Something that hurts a little:
Not having any natural born sisters

Something I've gotten used to:
Not having any natural born sisters

Something I collect:
Paper- decorative, journals, stationery, books... I don't mean to collect it, but it seems to reproduce!

Something I always carry with me:
Cell phone

Something I want to be:
Patient

Something I dread:
Desperately needing something I carelessly threw away and being unable to replace it. quirky, I know.

Something that I have learned:
I'm not as smart as I thought I was growing up...and that's ok.

Something I read:
The Far Pavillion by M.M. Kaye. Apparently it wasn't written until she was in her 70's? It's about 900 pages long, and all but 50 pages (near the end) are fascinating. Those 50 pages...what was she thinking? Did she lose her brilliance for a few hours while writing?

Something I want to understand:
Hugh Nibley's honors lectures on the Book of Mormon. I'm trying, believe me, I'm trying. But that man was a MASSIVE genius.

And I tag....Laura (from Laura's Life)

4 comments:

Beeswax said...

Hello. Saw your blog linked to Facebook. I will check out the book. Michener's book about South Africa also peters out at the end. But once you have 800 pages invested, you feel like you should find out what happens, right?

Hokie said...

Is this your way of getting me to post more? ;)

colette said...

absolutely laura!

did you see that last post where I basically glorified you and your wisdomist quote?

Heidi said...

Hooray! Now I can follow you on blogspot!