Monday, January 4, 2010

Simplify

2008's word was "faith" and was a big success. I loved it and loved thinking about it and trying to understand the word throughout the year.

2009's word "embrace" was a big FAIL.
I didn't embrace many changes, and didn't embrace the status quo.
The necklace with the word "embrace" on it was cute...I'll still wear that!

I embark upon year three with a word that I need to ponder, think about, and hopefully love.
SIMPLIFY.

Now off to find my necklace for the year!
(The best part of a "word of the year")

3 comments:

dontnoy said...

I have always loved your words. This is definately a word I need to embrace.

colette said...

lol.
I have a slightly used embrace necklace for sale- to embrace your new word!

Julina H said...

Love your blog but dont read it enough. I should find a word (or at least SOMETHING to work on. Julina