Monday, June 7, 2010

I have a Reader!!!

Besides my dear sister-in-law and her equally dear sisters.
Who, prior to this day were my only "known" readers.

Well, that's not entirely true, but they are my most frequent commenters.

My immediate family, when reminded of my blog, asks (over and over again)...what was the address again?

And as much as I like reading and re-reading and laughing at my posts....
there is something exciting, even empowering to know that someone else is reading, maybe laughing...and maybe... just maybe....

re-reading?
no...that would be too much to ask.
But thank you reader (you know who you are!) and any other phantom readers I may have.

I think that my return to the blogworld is impending....
(is that a complete sentence?)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

<3 to read your blogs :D
Check out my blogg! http://becoming-sophie.blogspot.com/
I need to see you soon! I wouldn't want to leave without one last hug!
<3 soph

Hokie said...

Glad to see you back! I certainly know how it feels to read and re-read and laugh and hope you made others laugh. I enjoy your posts every time. I hope they continues.

amy said...

You are a talented, gifted, insightful writer. Can't wait to add you to my morning Joe.

Heidi said...

I'll blog if you'll blog!

Amanda said...

I'm a phantom (occassional) reader. at least since you shared your blog in a relief society lesson a while back.